Monday, January 17, 2011

Subconciousness.

Why do bad things happen to good people? Does it mean good people are bound to face only good things or shall I say a person who faces trouble is a good person? I know it’s not a question to be asked not even a paragraph to write; in fact it’s just a thought came in my mind a minute ago… knowingly or unknowingly, I just started to write and every time I take a pause I wonder that I can explain my thoughts into words which is the first step for becoming a (good) writer. (That’s what I think). But why I started this with those good or bad things? But there is no need to ask this question to anyone else, because my inner infant is ready with holding the answers in his hand for my own (stupid) questions. Now, you must be thinking that, what my inner infant is answering to me? But actually, I’m also eager to know what is he thinking? (Though it’s my own inner infant!) But when he’ll give me the answer, I could have acquired comparatively good knowledge about writing…

- Mihir Deshmukh.

(22nd March, 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment