Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The One After A Long Time



Hello World!

It’s always a pleasure when I publish something on my blog. It’s really been a long time since I published something on my blog. Always remember that anytime you set some goals in life, do chase them. Because you never know what’s in there for you! God is the eternal power of this entire universe. God has the key to open everybody’s future and he can easily make you stop from doing any damn thing.

I was a bit worried about keeping my blog up-to-date, as I don’t write anything frequently. I’m a periodic writer. How about that for a one liner? Blogging every-time when you have anything updated in your life is a little bit hectic. You got your work routine to look forward which is by default becomes your topmost priority. After that the entire blogging session comes in action where I write and publish my writings on the blog.

I was completely unknown to all this writing and all the stuff. It all started with a small rhyme which I wrote when I was in the twelfth standard. Then it all began. The writing, music and almost everything.

This could easily be my one of the smallest of writings as I’m finding it tough to collect and come up with many words. The next article will be one heck of an article. You heard me!

No comments:

Post a Comment