Friday, March 20, 2015

Do You Look Around?



I was on my way to the office today, suddenly all the vehicles started to speed up. The traffic was really messed up. Everything seemed really disturbing. Nobody was following any traffic rules. Within a few minutes, it was the only me who was left all alone on the road. I looked around, all I could see was the endless road. I parked my bike and started to walk around. I was wondering that where would all these people have gone? Few minutes ago the streets were so crowded that wind seemed to be stopped by the mobs. And now, I was there on the road like on a faraway island. I took my bike and stared to drive. That’s the only thing I could do. After a while I reached on an intersection from where I used to see my office. I drove, and looked around for the skyscraper where I used to work day in day out. Nothing was there. The entire area was nothing more than a flat ground. I was dumbstruck.

Again I looked around, I could see a tree and a man taking a nap beneath it. I began a new chase. The man was no more. He looked like an oldie. I searched the body, found a remote control. I wondered to the God’s about that remote control. Why that person would had it in his pocket? Looked for the clues, found nothing. I looked up in the sky and mesmerized by the brightness of the Sun. I pressed the one and only button that remote control had and dazzled by the astounding power of the Sun. Suddenly the Sun started to multiply. I saw numerous Suns from the ground. Before I could lose myself I pressed the button again to let go all the rest of the Suns. 

Things got worse when I realized I was out of water. I halted beneath the tree and started to think for the possibilities. They were very limited. Nothing much I could do. Finally I made up my mind and picked up the bike and began to drive from the point I started. I revisited the entire civilization while traveling back. It took me more than a couple of days to get back to the starting point. I entered in the place which had replaced my apartment. I saw people, but nobody could see me! I was nothing more than an extra-terrestrial. I looked around for what is happening and saw a board. It said,

“Mankind was born on Saturn; it will end on the Earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment